[Sammelband] Notes on the Spanish-American War
Washington DC: Government Printing Office, 1900. Very Good. Item #21491
Octavo (23.5cm.); publisher's green blind-embossed cloth lettered in gilt, original upper wrappers of each title bound in; mixed pagination; illus. and folding maps throughout. Light wear to cloth extremities, chiefly spine ends and corners, some dampstaining to rear cover, else Very Good, contents fine. Collection of eight government-issued pamphlets as follows:
1. Müller y Tejeiro, José. "Battles of Capitulation of Santiago de Cuba." 1899. 165pp.
2. Plüddemann, M. "Comments of Rear-Admiral Plüddemann, Germany Navy, on the Main Features of the War with Spain." 1899. 18pp.
3. Commander J. "Sketches from the Spanish-American War." 1899. 38pp.
4. Commander J. "Sketches from the Spanish-American War...Concluded." 1899. 28pp.
5. Ellicott, John M. "Effect of the Gun Fire of the United States Vessels in the Battle of Manila Bay (May 1, 1898)." 1899. 13pp.
6. Gómez Núñez, Severo. "The Spanish-American War. Blockades and Coast Defense." 1899. 120pp.
7. Cervera y Topete, Pascual. "The Spanish-American War. A collection of documents relative to the squadron operations in the West Indies." 1899. 165pp.
8. Concas y Palau, Víctor M. "The Squadron of Admiral Cervera." 1900. 117pp.